A state-of-the-art system of mind-body exercises originated from the principles of Joseph Pilates. Pilates reformers and chairs develops core strength, enhances flexibility, and increases mobility all the while you are burning calories. The price for this class depends on the level of the instructor that you have. Our instructors are level one – three based upon the amount of overall education, certifications, and experiences. Please contact VERDURE for the prices. This schedule is the schedule for the next six weeks and interested members must commit to the time slot for six weeks!
- Founding Members receive one free hour of Pilates per week. Founding Members may participate in additional classes at the regular rate. If a founding member is scheduled for one of our six-week long sessions and is using their free weekly hour for this, they are required to give 24 hour notice prior to the start of class if they will not be in attendance. If the founding member does not attend, and has not given the required 24 hours notice prior to the start of the class they will be charged the normal fee for that day.
- All Members are welcome to participate in any Pilates 6 weeks program.
- Pricing starts at $108 for the entire 6 weeks.
- Member may choose to sign up for private Pilates sessions, partner Pilates, or create their own small group sessions outside of the 6 week option.
- Enrollment for our Pilates 6 weeks Program is a first come first served basis.
Please contact Malee Needham, Fitness Coordinator 806-803-8088 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enroll for Pilates.