What are the expectation of me as a facility user?
- Effective Monday, November 23, 2020, the Amarillo City Council passed Ordinance 7893 requiring all members and guests wear a face covering over their mouth and nose at all times while in the club.
- Temperature checks are required upon entry.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Maintain a high degree of hygiene by washing/sanitizing hands frequently.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- If you feel sick, stay home.
- Governor Abbott’s Executive Order and mask mandate is in effect just as it is for every business in Texas.
Have the facility hours been changed?
– Yes, in order to dedicate more time for staff to clean and sanitize the hours are as follows:
– Monday-Friday 5am-9pm
– Saturday 7am-7pm
– Sunday 9am-7pm
Is there a capacity restriction?
Is the price discounted since the facility only allows 50% occupancy with limited amenities?
– No, membership dues will not be discounted.
Is the KidZone open?
Yes, the KidZone is open and allows 30 children on a first come first serve basis.
Are the locker rooms open?
– The locker rooms are open.
Is the basketball court open?
Yes but only for shooting. Games are not permitted. A maximum of 4 people are allowed to shoot on a goal at once.
Are there group exercise classes?
– Yes, group exercise classes are available with a limited number of participants.
Am I able to access the COVE from the main facility?