What are the expectation of me as a facility user?
- Temperature checks are required upon entry.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Maintain a high degree of hygiene by washing/sanitizing hands frequently.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- If you feel sick, stay home.
- Governor Abbott’s Executive Order and mask mandate is in effect just as it is for every business in Texas. However, masks are not required as long as you maintain 6′ physical distancing while exercising. Exercise equipment is spaced 6′ apart. We ask that members and guests practice personal responsibility and wear a mask if you feel you cannot maintain appropriate physical distancing from others.
Have the facility hours been changed?
– Yes, in order to dedicate more time for staff to clean and sanitize the hours are as follows:
– Monday-Friday 5am-9pm
– Saturday 7am-7pm
– Sunday 9am-7pm
Is there a capacity restriction?
Yes, per the Governor’s mandate we are allowed to maintain a 75% occupancy. We have a very large facility and have not experienced any access issues at a 75% occupancy rate.
Is the price discounted since the facility only allows 75% occupancy with limited amenities?
– No, membership dues will not be discounted.
Is the KidZone open?
– Yes, the KidZone is open and allows 60 children on a first come first served basis.
Are the locker rooms open?
– The locker rooms are open.
Is the basketball court open?
Are there group exercise classes?
– Yes, group exercise classes are available with a limited number of participants.
Am I able to access the COVE from the main facility?