After receiving consistent input from our members regarding the Range operations, we have decided to make a few changes based on positive feedback.
Effective June 1, the Range will become a self-service VIP operation with FOB key-controlled access. The hours will convert to being all hours the club is open to maximize the availability for our firearms enthusiasts.
In order to have FOB access to the VIP Range and Lounge, which includes a deluxe pool table and shuffle-board table, members must:
• Be a minimum of 21 years old.
• Be a Platinum member.
• Complete a Waiver and Release Agreement.
• Must take a 2-hour Range Safety Certification course (offered twice a month) at a one-time cost of $65 that will validate the Member’s understanding of:
1. How to use the equipment safely.
2. That member has a full command of their firearm(s).
3. That without fail, it is always done in a safe manner.
Gold members will need to upgrade to a Platinum membership in order to use the Range as a daily fee will no longer be available. This can easily be done with a Membership Host or by going to verdurefitness.com/status-
Ammo and targets will continue to be available for sale but will not be required to be purchase through VERDURE. The Range is monitored by security cameras to ensure all Rules and Regulations are followed.
If you have questions or have met your requirements to receive your FOB key, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.